Marcy Dam

Marcy Dam
Marcy Dam

Monday, November 1, 2010

Superhero Time!

This lab was tons of fun.  I almost forgot how much fun it was to be there having the break for prep.  Showing up dressed in costume with the kids all excited was great, they especially liked Trent (superman).  Getting the games going was fine and we all observed while the gym group had the kids play games.  Watching how the kids are and how just a little effort can make a world of difference for them makes me excited to be a teacher.  My costume of Clark Kent turned out to be perfect seeing as I did the interviews for special projects.  The people who got interviewed were great and more than willing to answer questions which was appreciated greatly.  After interviewing people, I took over taking pictures, maybe I was a little extreem but it was fun.  I find myself suprised at how fast the time goes by at St. Mary's, I guess time really does fly when your having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment