Marcy Dam

Marcy Dam
Marcy Dam

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanks for Lab 5.

Lab 5 was great, in the beginning the Gym group did a great job of having good games for the kids that kept the kids interested.  Having the kids enjoy the games so much makes it very easy for the people on the side to gather data on the kids that are suposed to be performing certain tasks.  My group got to be with the Pre K kids this week and we came with lots of different activities for them to do.  I brought an activity book on Thanksgiving that the kids seemed to enjoy, but I lost track of time and couldn't do the other stuff that I had planned which was teach the kids a few different things in sign language like thank you, friend, eat, those kind of things.  We then went out to the gym and did an obstacle course with the kids and they loved it.  At first the I didn't have a Theme to go with it, but with the help of Holly came up with something that the kids would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment